Friday 1 April 2016

NEW INTERVIEW: 13TH STEP TO SOFYAN HADI's WORLD (DEATH VOMIT), by Jason Xenophobic

We often know very little about the musicians that make up the metal scene. So think of these questions as taking you 13 Steps closer to knowing the heart and soul of metal musicians - what’s inside their head and what makes them tick. Enjoy \m/
Jason H: Hi how are you, any chance I can throw a few small questions at you if it's no inconvenience?
1 Which do you prefer - whiskey or beer? Beer.
2 What's your view on marijuana? Should it be legalised or not? I don t know, no big deal if it is or not.
3. What is the reasoning behind your opinion? Because I am not a connoisseur of marijuana.
4 Favourite metal show you attend? Virtually all musical events I attended are memorable. It’s difficult to choose which is the most memorable.
5 Who is your favourite non Metal singer? Iwan Fals.
6 And who is your favourite non Metal Band? Pink Floyd.
7 If you could perform anywhere in the world where would it be? In addition to Japan, I love America, Germany and some European countries.
8 If it's not too personal for me to ask, are you religious? Yes.
9 What do you think of the metal situation ATM? Metal now, I think, is in a good place, although I think it did flatline at the end of the '90s. This is what I felt anyway in my city of Yogyakarta.
10 Do you believe anyone can ever be too old to play metal? Will you ever be too old for metal? Until now I had never felt old in this music. There are some people who may feel they are too old and legitimately so. I believe this because some of those people are around me.
11 Have you ever hooked up with your fans? Not fans, rather a friend. I am happy and they often meet for a chat or a cup of coffee.
12 If you could be reincarnated what or who would you like to come back as? Nothing, I don’t believe in reincarnation.
13 Would you like to come back at all? I am quite happy to be myself like this.
[By Jason Xenophobic and used here with his kind written permission.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONCERT REVIEW: SAXON, live @ Barrowland Ballroom, Glasgow, Scotland, 21 November 2022, by KIeran James.

SAXON concert review – Glasgow, Scotland, 21 November 2022, by Kieran James “We stood in the dark and the band played on” It wasn’t a no...